- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 cups of each chopped celery, red peppers, carrot
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon each cardamon seeds, crushed chilli, mustard seeds and dried ginger
- 1½ T cumin
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 T of fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup of Pulo Cuisine
- 2 pounds of ground turkey or chicken
- 400 mL coconut milk
- 500 mL of canned tomatoes
- 2 inch chunk of lemongrass
- 4 cups of white kidney beans or Canelli beans
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 3 T crunchy peanut butter
- 1 T fish sauce
- Lime wedges and fresh, chopped basil and cilantro to serve.
- Saute the vegetables together with the garlic in coconut oil until the veg start to soften.
- Add in the spices, sauces, peanut butter (over a medium heat) and the turkey.
- Cook until the meat is no longer pink. Add in other ingredients and simmer for 45 minutes or place in a slowcooker for 3 hours on high (6 on low).
- Enjoy with lime wedges, fresh herbs and baguette for dipping.