- 1 bottle Pulo Cuisine Kare Kare Peanut Cooking Sauce
- 2-3 cups diced leftover cooked turkey
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 2-3 cups leftover cooked vegetables (squash, peas and corn, brussels sprouts, etc)
- 3-4 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- Heat jar of Pulo Cuisine Kare Kare Peanut Cooking Sauce in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in turkey, vegetables and stuffing. Gently heat until warm.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish or 4 individual ramekins.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Heat under low broiler until warm and toasty.