- 1 large chicken breast
- ½ cup Pineapple Tamarind marinade from Pulo Cuisine
- ½ recipe Whole Wheat Pizza Dough (freeze the other half, or make 2 pizzas if you have a larger family)
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp Pineapple Tamarind marinade
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- ½-3/4 cup diced pineapple (or tidbits), drained
- 2 slices bacon, diced, cooked, drained of excess grease
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dice chicken breast and place in a ziploc bag with the ½ cup marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 15″ pizza pan or large baking sheet. Roll out pizza dough to fit pan, and place on the pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook chicken in a medium pan over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes, until fully cooked
- Combine barbecue sauce and 2 tbsp marinade. Spread over dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese, pepper, pineapple, bacon, and chicken.
- Return to the oven and bake another 10 minutes. Broil for 1-2 minutes to brown the crust and the cheese if desired.