- 5 medium potatoes, large diced
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced
- 2 red jalapeno, sliced, divided
- 2 green jalapeno, sliced, divided
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar of Pulo Coconut Adobo Cooking Sauce
Preheat oven to 425F. Place the potatoes, onion and one of each of the peppers on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 35- 40 min. Turning frequently so the peppers don’t char too much. Once potatoes are fork tender, they don’t need to be browned, remove them from the oven. Place them in a large saute pan with the coconut adobo cooking sauce. Heat and stir for about 5 min. Serve immediately topped with fresh jalapeños.