4 - 6x
- 3 lbs chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 (400 ml) jar of Pulo Cuisine’s [Kare Kare Toasted Peanut Sauce
- 1 carrot, cut into small matchsticks
- 1/2 lb baby bok choy, white stems sliced, green leaves roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 200 g snap peas
- 1/4 cup toasted peanut halves
- Salt and pepper
- Place chicken, carrots, bok choy white stems, red pepper, onion, salt, pepper, and Kare Kare sauce into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3 1/2 hours.
- Add in bok choy leaves and snap peas. Cook for another 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove from slow cooker and take meat off the bone. Add back into slow cooker and toss everything.
- Serve over quinoa with peanut topping!