- 8 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind Marinade
- 1 red onion, cut in thick slices
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1.5 cups sliced english cucumber
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400F.
- Roast bacon and onion slices on baking sheet in oven for 15 minutes until bacon starts to crisp.
- Remove sheet from oven and baste bacon and onion with Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind Marinade. Cook for an additional 5 – 7 more minutes in oven until brown.
- Carefully remove onion and bacon from oven and let drain on paper towel or wire rack.
- For salad dressing mix oil, vinegar and 1.5 tablespoons marinade in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble the remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl, adding chopped cooked bacon and onion rings on top.
- Toss with dressing and serve.