|Preparation||15 mins mins|
|Cooking||60 mins mins|
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 Large Yams
- 1 Cup Pulo Cuisine Lemongrass Atsuette Marinade
- 2 Tlb Oil
- Marinate chicken with 3/4 cup Lemongrass Atsuette Marinade for 20 minutes or longer.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, and drizzle with oil.
- Wash yams , peel and cut in rounds.
- Add chicken to the lined baking dish (disposing of leftover chicken marinade). Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add yams to baking sheet, brushing with reserved 1/4 cup marinade. Brush chicken as well.
- Bake for another 30 minutes. Check for doneness. They are ready if yams and chicken are soft and easily pierced with a fork.