- 4 Thick-cut pork loin chops
- 1 Cup Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind Marinade
- 1/3 cup water
- Red onion sliced in 4 thick slices
- 1 Tbl cornstarch
It’s so simple to make these tender and delicious chops!
- In slow cooker top boneless pork loin chops with sliced red onion
- Mix 1 cup Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind Marinade with 1/3 cup water and pour over chops until they are just covered.
- Cook on high setting 3.5 hours, or 8 hours on low.
- Remove pork and onion and keep warm.
- Dissolve 1 tbl cornstarch in a little cold water, stir in to sauce and heat on high to thicken. Pour over chops to serve.