- Approximately 350g shrimp, fresh or frozen, raw or pre-cooked (allow for 8-14 shrimp per person depending on size of the shrimp)
- 1/2 bottle Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind Cooking Sauce
- 1/8 cup rice or white wine vinegar
- 140g mixed salad greens, washed
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- If shrimp is frozen, thaw in a colander in refrigerator.
- In a large frying pan, heat Pineapple Tamarind marinade over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for a few minutes until pink and just cooked (warm shrimp for only 2 minutes if pre-cooked). Turn off heat.
- Prepare salad and add warm shrimp on top.
- Add vinegar to frying pan and stir to mix with remaining marinade. Drizzle on top of salad to dress, and serve immediately.