- 1.5 lbs. small potatoes, scrubbed, skin-on, cut in half if bigger than bite-sized
- 2 tbl vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bottle Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind Marinade
- 1 sweet white onion, roughly chopped
- 14 fl. oz. can pineapple tidbits in juice
- Place chicken in a bowl covered with a 1/2 bottle of marinade. Keep in fridge for 20 minutes or more.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss the potatoes in oil and place on baking tray in centre of the oven.
- Roast for 20 minutes until potatoes begin to brown.
- Remove pan from oven, add chicken and chopped onion to potatoes, stir to coat with marinade, adding more if preferred.
- Roast chicken and potatoes for 20 minutes, stirring part way through.
- Add strained pineapple to the tray, and stir. Roast a few more minutes, checking to make sure potatoes and chicken are cooked through.