- 1 Cup Pulo Samal Island Pineapple Tamarind Marinade
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place Beef in a resealable plastic bag or glass baking dish and pour 3/4 cups of the pineapple tamarind marinade and turn to coat. Allow to marinate for 1-4 hours.
- Grease and pre-heat the grill to medium-high.
- Thread beef and the rest of the ingredients onto metal or soaked wooden/bamboo skewers.
- Grill, covered, for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired temperature, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade.