- One precooked smoked ham, any size
- One bottle Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind Marinade
- One can sliced pineapple in juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place ham in oven-safe baking dish.
- Set pineapple slices all over the ham, sticking in place with toothpicks if needed.
- Mix 1/2 a bottle of Pulo Cuisine marinade with 1/2 cup water and pour over ham to cover.
- Cover ham with tin foil, and place in oven.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes per pound of ham.
- Remove halfway through allotted cooking time to test the ham and baste with more marinade. Return to oven without the foil covering it, to brown until cooking time is done.
- Allow to cool slightly, slice and serve.