- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Mango Chili marinade from Pulo Cuisine
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 cups shredded cabbage or cole slaw mix (dry)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Mango Chili marinade
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 454g box spaghettini or vermicelli
- salt, to taste
- Thinly slice chicken and place in a ziploc bag with the 1 cup marinade for at least 1 hour (refrigerated).
- Place chicken and marinade from bag into a large pot and cook over medium-high heat about 3 minutes. Add the onion, pepper, carrot and cabbage or cole slaw mix and cook another 2-3 minutes, until chicken is cooked and vegetables are started to become tender.
- Add chicken broth, soy sauce, marinade (from the bottle, and not leftover from the chicken), garlic and noodles. Bring to a boil and cover, reducing heat to medium-low.
- Simmer, stirring often, for 10-15 minutes until noodles are tender. Salt to taste.