- ⅓ cup Pulo Cuisine Mango Chili Marinade
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅛ cup rice wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 strip loin steaks
- ½ bottle Mango Chili marinade
- 2 small or 1 large head of romaine, torn into bite sized pieces
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup smoked caciocavallo cheese, diced
- Cilantro for garnish
- Marinate steaks in the ½ bottle mango chilil marinade for 2-8 hours. Heat BBQ and cook on medium high until desired doneness. Tent steaks with foil and let rest for 5-10 min.
- Meanwhile whisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Assemble salad on a platter or on individual plates. Slice steak and serve on top of salad. Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with the cilantro.