- 1 large Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Pulo Cuisine Mango Chili Marinade
- 1 mango, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Pulo Cuisine Mango Chili Marinade
- Add the pork and 1/2 cup of marinade in a bowl or a sealable bag and coat pork completely. Place it in refrigerator for 20 minutes or longer (ideally overnight).
- Over medium heat on a preheated BBQ or grill pan, grill pork tenderloin for 12 – 15 minutes, turning the meat every couple minutes and basting it frequently with the excess marinade, until meat reaches an internal temperature of 140 F.
- Remove meat from the grill and let it rest for 10 minutes, wrapped in foil.
- While it rests, make Mango Salsa by combining mango, red onion, cilantro, and 2 tbsp of marinade in a bowl.
- Brush the meat with one last coating of marinade, then top it with Mango Salsa.