- 4 – 6 thin white fish fillets
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut in to thin matchsticks
- 1 cup Pulo Cuisine Mango Chili Marinade
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Marinate fish in Pulo Cuisine Mango Chili Marinade for 10 minutes, keeping aside 2 tablespoons of marinade for the carrots.
- Heat frypan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons butter and the fish. Lightly fry fish for approximately 5 minutes per side, until opaque in the centre. Transfer to plates.
- Add remaining butter to frypan, and the carrots. Stir fry for approximately 5 minutes, adding reserved 2 tablespoons marinade to carrots halfway through.
- Mound carrots on top of fish, top with spring onion and serve.