- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 small can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bottle Pulo Kare Kare Toasted Peanut Sauce
- 1 pkg Shirataki noodles
- 1/4 cup red peppers
- In a large saucepan, combine coconut milk, broth and salt.
- Place the salmon fillets in the coconut broth mixture, with the skin facing up. The liquid should be just covering the fish. If not, add more broth or use a smaller pot.
- Cook on the stovetop on medium heat, bringing the liquid to a boil. Once boiling, turn off the burner and cover the pot. Leave covered for 6-8 minutes, until the fish is cooked.
- Prepare shirataki noodles according to package directions.
- Heat the peanut sauce on the stovetop or microwave.
- Place salmon on top of the noodles, then cover with peanut sauce. Sprinkle with red peppers, and serve.