- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion, Sliced
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 34ish Shrimp, Cooked and Deveined
- 1 Cup Pulo Kare-Kare Peanut Cooking Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 10-inch tortillas
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- Heat the oil in a skilled over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and carrot then saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and Pulo Kare-Kare Peanut Cooking Sauce and cook for about 2 minutes to heat through
- Mix the onion, carrot and shrimp with the cilantro in a bowl.
- Clean the skillet then heat more oil over medium heat.
- Layer cheese on a tortilla and top with shrimp, then more cheese, and place another tortilla on top.
- Place it in the skillet and allow to brown slightly then flip to the other side to brown slightly.
- Cut the Quesadilla into quarters and drizzle a little extra sauce over the quesadillas or serve with Pulo Kare-Kare Peanut Cooking Sauce for dipping and serve immediately.