- 4 cups cooked rice noodles
- 1 tbl cooking oil
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 jar Pulo Cuisine Kare Kare Toasted Peanut Cooking Sauce
- 1 red pepper sliced thinly
- 6 spring onions sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Over medium heat add oil and shrimp to a fry pan and cook a few minutes per side until just pink. Remove from pan.
- Add Kare Kare Toasted Peanut Cooking Sauce to pan and heat until warm.
- Stir in cooked rice noodles and heat while stirring until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Divide rice noodles to four plates.
- Top with cooked shrimp, red pepper, green onions, cilantro and peanuts. Serve