- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, Minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger, Grated
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 1 package of firm Tofu
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted cashews
- 1/2 Jar Pulo Cuisine Coconut Adobo Cooking Sauce
- Drain the tofu and put it between two towels to dry and cover it. Place a heavy book on top for about 15 minutes to help drain any excess water.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees C.
- Cube the tofu and place on a baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Allow the tofu to cool in open air and dry out further, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the sweet potato and stir-fry until tender and just lightly caramelized, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add the Garlic, Ginger and Eggplant, stir-frying for about 2 minutes until it gets fragrant and the eggplant begins to soften.
- Add the tofu, cashews, and Coconut Adobo cooking sauce and stir-fry for an additional 2-3 minutes then remove from heat and serve.