- 1 bottle Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind Marinade
- 1 350g block tofu, cut into triangle bite-sized pieces
- 16 baby bok choy, halved
- ½ cup raw cashews, chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- green onion, sliced
- 4 cups cooked short grain rice
- Marinate chopped tofu in ½-3/4 of a bottle of Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a medium skillet, toast chopped cashews of medium heat until golden and fragrant. Do not over brown. Add 2 tablespoons of marinade and cook until the cashews are coated but not wet, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining marinade (from marinating the tofu + leftover in bottle) with soy sauce and water. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to a low simmer.
- Lightly coat grill with oil. Use a slotted spoon to drain some of the excess marinade from the tofu (the sugars from too much excess marinade will burn on the grill.) Grill the tofu until crisp and slightly charred. Brush with extra marinade for extra flavour near the end of cooking. Grill the bok choy, cut side down, until tender. Brush bok choy with a light coat of marinade and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve grilled tofu and baby bok choy over a bed of white rice. Top with simmered sauce, candied cashews, and chopped green onion. Enjoy!