- 1 lb. lean ground pork
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger paste
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- ⅓ cup green onion, chopped
- I jar (350 ml.) Pulo Cuisine Lemongrass Atsuete Marinade
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F. Mix together the pork and beef well. Add in the sesame oil, Panko crumbs, ginger, garlic, eggs and green onions. Roll into 1-1½” meatballs. Place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 20-25 min. or until browned and cooked through.
- Place meatballs into a large saucepan and pour Pulo Cuisine Lemongrass Atsuete over and gently heat. Serve with the Pineapple Coconut Rice.