- 2 tbl cooking oil
- 1 package firm tofu, drained and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 2 red, orange or yellow peppers, diced
- 2 small zucchini (yellow or green) diced
- 1 bunch bok choy, kale or spinach, hard stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar Pulo Cuisine Coconut Adobo Cooking Sauce
- Prepare vegetables, and heat oil over medium heat in large frying pan or wok.
- Add onion, peppers and zucchini and stir-fry for five minutes until beginning to soften.
- Add tofu and fry for two minutes more.
- Add jar of cooking sauce and stir for a few minutes until heated thoroughly and vegetables cooked but still firm.
- Add greens and stir, just for one or two minutes until wilted.
- Serve over brown or white rice.