- 5-6 large single chicken breasts
- 350 ml. Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind Marinade
- 2 large green peppers, cut into rings
- ½ large sweet onion, sliced thinly
- 2-14 oz. cans pineapple rings
- Cooking spray
- Spray with cooking spray a disposable foil pan, 10×12″ approx., or big enough to fit the chicken breasts in a single layer. Pour half the Pulo Pineapple Tamarind over the chicken and turn over to coat completely. Top the chicken with the onions, and then the green pepper rings. Top with the pineapple rings. Cover with foil and let marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 4 hours, refrigerated. Just before BBQing remove from the fridge and pour more of the Pulo Pineapple Tamarind over the pineapple. Using the entire bottle if desired, you will then have loads of sauce for rice.
- Heat BBQ to 350F. and cook on indirect heating for about 1-1½ hours or until chicken is cooked and reads 165F. Check occasionally that it is not burning.