- 4 thin white fish fillets (we used sole)
- 1 large carrot julienned
- 1 large red pepper julienned
- 1 leek (white and light green section) julienned
- 1 cup Pulo Cuisine Coconut Adobo Cooking Sauce
Cooking en papillote (in parchment paper) is so easy, requires no oil, and results in tender, flaky fish!
- Place sole fillets on individual squares of parchment paper.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons Pulo Cuisine Coconut Adobo cooking sauce on each portion.
- Topped with each one with julienned carrot, leek and peppers.
- Fold the parchment paper so it’s sealed and no steam escapes, bake at 400F for 15-17 minutes.
- Leave packages for a few minutes before opening as it will be hot.
Quick and delicious, and you can use any fish and vegetables you like.