- 1 c rice, jasmine or basmati
- 3/4 c Pulo Coconut Adobo sauce, 1/2 cup added with water and 1/4 cup added before serving
- 1 c water
- 1 small coloured pepper, stemmed, seeded, finely diced
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 c cilantro or parsley, 1/4 cup added with water, 1/4 cup as garnish
- egg omelet, made with 2 eggs
- toasted coconut flakes as garnish (optional)
In a rice cooker or a medium-sized pot, combine rice, 1/2 cup of the Coconut Adobo sauce, 1 cup of water, pepper, tomato and 1/4 cup of cilantro.
Cook for 20 minutes, or until done, then mix in 1/4 cup more of the sauce.
Garnish with cilantro, omelet and coconut flakes.