- 2 Tbl vegetable oil
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- 1 Red pepper chopped
- 1 Cup frozen or fresh corn (can substitute any vegetables you prefer)
- 2 Cups cooked fried rice
- 1.5 Cups Pulo Cuisine Coconut Adobo Cooking Sauce
- 2 Tbl chopped parsley or green onion for garnish
- 4 Eggs
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large frypan.
- Add garlic and veggies, cook until softened.
- Add cooked rice and fry for a minute or two.
- Add Coconut Adobo Cooking Sauce to frypan and cook while stirring for 5 minutes. Remove to plates and top with garnish.
- Cook 4 eggs sunny side up in frypan, and place one on top of each serving.