3 large sweet potatoes
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
salt and pepper, to taste
1 red bell pepper, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1/2 Jar Pulo Coconut Adobo Cooking Sauce
2 Tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
1/4 Cup Roasted cashews
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and dry each sweet potato then rub them in olive oil.
- Place them on a rack over a parchment or foil lined baking sheet then bake for 1 hour or until potato is soft.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add Chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes or until chicken is browned then add red bell pepper and green onions and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until pepper is tender-crisp.
- Pour in the Pulo Coconut Adobo Cooking Sauce and mix together well, cooking for a further 10 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and fill with the chicken mixture, then top with with cilantro and cashews.