- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup rainbow salad (julienned carrots, cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower)
- 1 jar of Pulo Cuisine Coconut Adobo Sauce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup more rainbow salad (for sprinkling on top)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, then drain the noodles in a colander and run them under cold water to cool.
- Once the macaroni has cooled, place the drained noodles in a large bowl. Add pineapple, chicken, 1 cup rainbow salad, and toss to combine.
- Pour Coconut Adobo sauce into the bowl and stir until combined.
- Add cheddar cheese to the salad, and stir again until combined.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of rainbow salad on top before serving.