- 1 Jar Pulo Cuisine Coconut Adobo Cooking Sauce
- 6 – 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tbl vegetable oil
- 12 small potatoes, scrubbed and quartered (can substitute carrots and/or sweet potatoes)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt and pepper, heat oil in a medium sized pot.
- Brown chicken on both sides, 5 minutes per side.
- Drain off excess oil, add quartered potatoes to the pot.
- Add jar of Coconut Adobo Cooking Sauce and 1/2 cup water, stirring to scrape up the brown bits at the bottom of the pan.
- Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.