- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Pulo Lemongrass Atsuete Marinade
- 2 large baked flatbreads or naan
- 6 tbsp. Pulo Coconut Adobo Sauce
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Lemongrass vinaigrette (mix 2 tbsp. lemongrass marinade, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar)
- Place chicken in a sealable plastic bag with 1/4 cup of lemongrass marinade. Seal the bag, turn it several times to coat the chicken, then refrigerate for at least 20 minutes (ideally overnight).
- Grill the chicken until cooked through, then cut into thin slices.
- Lay out the flatbread on a baking sheet and spread 3 tbsp. of the coconut sauce evenly over each of them.
- Top flatbread with chicken slices, mango, red pepper, and mozzarella.
- Bake at 400F for 7 – 10 minutes, until heated through and cheese has melted.
- Lightly coat the arugula in lemongrass vinaigrette (you won’t need all of it, so save the rest for salad dressing), and arrange the arugula it on top of the cooked flatbread before serving.