- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into 1½” cubes (approx. 36 pieces)
- 12 slices of maple smoked bacon, cut into thirds
- 36 chunks of fresh pineapple
- 36- 1½ ” pieces of green pepper
- I bottle of Pulo Cuisine Pineapple Tamarind Marinade
- Marinate the chicken cubes in ⅔ of a bottle Pulo Cuisine pineapple tamarind marinade for about 2 hours or longer.
- Wrap each cube of chicken with a slice of bacon and place on a metal or water soaked wooden skewer. Follow that by pineapple and green pepper. Repeat until skewers are full, makes approximately 8 skewers.
- BBQ on medium heat for about 10-15 min or until the chicken is cooked and the bacon is done. Baste while grilling with the leftover Pulo marinade.